Calculate the defrag buffers correctly
Rebase to 1.18
Rebase to 1.16
Rebase to 1.15
Disable fun_pmtud_crypto_test as it can take several hours to run
PMTUd: Fix MTU calculation when using crypto
host: Fix defrag buffer reclaim logic that could cause delivery
of corrupted data
link: Fix memory corruption when too many up/down events are recorded
Rebase to 1.10 for ACL support
Fix kronosnet-tests dependancies and add workaround for dwz crash
add some covscan fixes
Rebase to knet 1.9
link: Check address families on a link always match
Add Gating tests
Don't spin if we get EPERM from sendmsg - iptables can cause this
Don't close the loopback link when all the 'real' nodes are down
- Rebase to v1.4
- Rebase to v1.3
- Rebase from Fedora
- Changed pkgconfig() to normal package names to help avoid the wrong
package being pulled in to satisfy dependencies.
- Moved the comment back above '%files -n libknet1-devel'.
- Added comment to '%debug_package'.
- Added a version requirement to lz4 to deal with koji pulling in the
- Updated ldconfig scriptlet calls.
- Moved the debug_package leading comment.
- Removed leading spaces from descriptions.
- Added the (commented out) %check tests.
- Updated the changelog macro references to have two percent signs.
- Dropped the redundant libknet1-devel license files.
- Changed 'GPLv2+ + LGPLv2+' to 'GPLv2+ and LGPLv2+'.
- Updated %ldconfig_scriptlets call.
- Clarified the kronosnet protocol version in the summary.
- Fixed the changelog to not have the full macro names.
- Moved the 'BuildRequires: systemd' to be conditional with kronostnetd.
- Rerolled for 1.1 upstream release.
- Removed the (no longer needed) gcc8-fixes.patch
- Added the new doxygen and libqb-devel buildrequires for libknetd.
|Release/Architecture||Filename||MD5sum||Superseded By Advisory|
|Oracle Linux 8 (aarch64)||kronosnet-1.18-2.el8_4.src.rpm||82f83746c422489f21823d72ffe4c182||-|
|Oracle Linux 8 (x86_64)||kronosnet-1.18-2.el8_4.src.rpm||82f83746c422489f21823d72ffe4c182||-|
This page is generated automatically and has not been checked for errors or omissions. For clarification or corrections please contact the Oracle Linux ULN team